Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Craftsman Versatrak Screws: $.50 with SWYR points!!!!

I was at Sears today with my Dad and was glad to see the same Versatrack/Securelock screws sold at Home Depot (see previous post). Although retail price = $5.99, I was able to use over 5000 points to drive down the cost to just $.50.  I like the screws but they are not worth $5+. I was dreading buying these screws for retail prices at Home Depot.


Much better than Gladiator screws and even comes with its own star bit for your drill...








For some reason I have been receiving $4 in Shop My Way Rewards every week.  i had an extra 1500 points from previous purchases. The weekly 4000 points expire in 1 week so Im always thinking of things around $4 to buy to max my savings.

Now I can purchase my screws for only $1-2 until I'm done with the whole garage. For a review of these screws, see my Home Depot Securelock Screw review in a previous post.

Versatrack/Securelock Screws: $5.99 retail
My price with about 5500 Sears Shop My Way Rewards points: $.50.
over 90% off.





No comments:

Post a Comment