Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

2 boxes of Gladiator Tile: $65, $70 each.

I just purchased 2 boxes of Gladiator tile from an auction house at $135 total. The auctioneer, Larry, sold me one box for $65 from ebay (no shipping - the warehouse was on my way to work!), and another for $70 when I picked up the items.

You'll never know what these tiles will be like until you actually see them in person. They are HIGH quality, look great and when new, have a nice sheen.  I also have some RaceDeck samples; Gladiator tiles are 100% compatible (although different tread pattern) with RaceDeck tiles. I guess they are made by the same manufacturer (RaceDeck).



Awesome, awesome product.

Retail (sale) prices: $180+ for 48 tiles
My price: $70 for 48 tiles = 60%+ off retail prices.

I just have to purchase 6 more boxes somehow.

1 comment:

  1. If the flooring lacks proper ventilation, your floor might become moldy from those liquids which flow through the holes. It is advisable to go for the tiles which channel the flowing liquid to a collection area.

    ReplyDelete