Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Gladiator Gearbox: $137 after SWYR points, Credit Card Rewards, Sears offers. PLUS $155 back in points and cash rewards.


Sears had the Gladiator Gearbox on sale for only $199.99 during Black Friday.

I was able to cut down on the price even more.  I was happy with the space under the bench for my vacuum and stool; I was not planning on purchasing this unless I saw an unbeatable deal...I guess this is it....










My Final Score: 


I pay:

$199.99 (Gearbox sale price)

 - $10 (extra discount from using my sears credit card) 
- $45 (Amex and Sears credit card reward gift cards) 
- 18 (Shop My Way Points) 
+ $14 (tax)
= approximately $140 from my checking account

I get back: 

$13 (10% SYWR points) 

+ $120 (Craftsman Tool of the Month*) 
+ $20 (10% cash back ebates offer deal)
= $153 back in SWYR and ebates cash.


Plus, I had an extra maple top that I purchased at Sears on clearance for $12.93 (see older post).


* by making this purchase, I am enrolled in the Craftsman Tool of the Month Club which awards me $10 every month in Shop My Way points for a year.

1 comment: